Top Athlete-Influencers You Should Be Following
1. Cristiano Ronaldo beat out Selena Gomez earlier this year for the most followed celebrity on Instagram. The 33-year-old professional soccer player is one of the top athletes and sports influencers with over 151+ million followers.
2. Shaun White is a three-time Olympic gold medalist and one of the best snowboarders of this generation. He currently has over 1.2+ million followers who get a daily glimpse of his skills and amazing lifestyle on his Instagram account.
3. Kelly Slater is not only a pro-surfer but a health advocate. He’s won over 11 world championships and at 46-years-old is still in his prime thanks to his clean lifestyle.
View this post on Instagram
#TheOnlyGunYouNeed shirt by @outerknown. A lighthearted take on a heavy subject. Before you jump to conclusions or make assumptions, I grew up shooting guns with my family. By the time I was 10 I could take guns apart and make my own bullets. Our dad had a shotgun rack full of guns in our bedroom from the time we were born. I don’t particularly have an issue with guns, I just like my surfboards better. The debate will probably never end but at least we can have it while we search out better options for responsible firearm access and do our best as a society to keep guns out of the hands of the wrong people while protecting our kids and communities at large. All proceeds from the sale of these shirts go to @everytown who is looking for those answers. ✌🏽🏄🏽♂️
4. Simone Biles is the olympic gymnast with 3.3+ million followers who has made history. “Having won a combined total of twenty-five Olympic and World Championship medals, Biles is the most decorated American gymnast and the third most decorated female gymnast in history.”
5. Brodie Smith is an Ultimate Frisbee champion and vlogger who gives fans tutorials, tips, and tricks on his YouTube channel.
6. Lindsey Vonn is also and Olympic Gold medalist who’s extremely popular on social media. She was the first female athlete to win the gold medal in downhill skiing and she shows her 1.6+ million Instagram followers exactly how with workout videos and skiing shots.
7. Although Jay Alvarrez isn’t technically a professional athlete he’s an extreme sport enthusiast who is consistently amazing his 5.9 million followers. He’s dabbled in surfing, skydiving, and many more.
Hit us up on social media @trendallday to let us know your favorite Influencer-Athlete’s.