If you haven’t checked out the YouTube channel Binging with Babish, you’re in for a treat (literally).
Andrew Rea is the mastermind behind the channel where film meets food in a big way. Each episode sees an iconic dish from a movie or television show recreated as Andrew walks viewers through the process of reverse engineering the recipe from scratch.
We’ve got our picks for the most drool-worthy videos Binging with Babish has created so far:
1. The Chocolate Cake from Matilda
2. Pancakes and Coffee from Twin Peaks
3. Beet & Acorn Cookies From The Walking Dead
4. Out-Of-This-World Moon Waffles From The Simpsons
5. The Best Dishes From Seinfeld
6. Szechuan Sauce From Rick & Morty
7. Jake’s Perfect Sandwich from Adventure Time
8. Big Kahuna Burger from Pulp Fiction
9. The Moistmaker From Friends
10. Breakfast Dessert Pasta From Elf